Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Level 3 - Sarah Dessen


This is the space for submitting reviews of Sarah Dessen’s books (just click on ‘Comments’).

Sarah Dessen was born in 1970 in Illinios, USA. She studied creative writing at college and when she graduated she wrote while working as a waitress at a Mexican restaurant. Now she has published 7 novels for young adults, which are popular in the UK as well as in the USA. She has a good website, with lots more info – www.sarahdessen.com.

The Library has most of her books, including Just Listen, The Truth About Forever, and This Lullaby.

1 comment:

Ashley Brown said...

I have recently read and enjoyed 'Someone Like You' by Sarah Dessen. I really enjoyed the book because it was very interesting and exciting to read. I had read a couple of books by Sarah Dessen before and liked them so I decided I wanted to read more of her books.

My favourite character was the girl called Sally, the main character, because she is funny and very entertaining. I thought she was well made and she was a very good character to read about.

I would recommend this book for girls who like reading quite a lot because I found it a lot to read but I found it quite interesting as it came towards the end. I recommend this book for girls around the ages of 12-15 because I think it would suit there liking best.